Monday, February 25, 2013

Defensive Linemen Prospects for the Titans - Sheldon Richardson


DEFENSIVE TACKLE - SHELDON RICHARDSON - MISSOURI

Stop me if you've heard this before...but once again a player I wrote about in my pre-combine blog is DT Sheldon Richardson from Mizzou. Still one of my favorite DT prospects, Richardson is a pure 3 tech DT who would fit perfectly with the Titans. He is 6' 2" and weighs 294 but this guy is a DT and he plays the position well. He didn't stand out that well in a crop of good defensive linemen (which isn't a bad thing for the Titans) but I was primarily interested in his interview given some attitude issues and he came across very well. I look for the boards on linemen to do some shifting after the combine and I wonder if Richardson might just fall into the second round. In any event, a defensive tackle at 10 certainly isn't unforeseeable.


CBS Sports Draft Profile


NFL Draft Profile

No comments:

Post a Comment